Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Clean up. New Template.

Once again. Spring cleaning. First I finished paying off my bills so I am now debt free! Check. (More money to spend on my new wardrobe.) Second, I've already bought plane tickets to Miami this June and I'm going to Hawaii in October. Not too bad. Now to fry the big fish. Summer love here I come!

Leftover checklist from February.

Reach next plateau of Pickup (probably involves girlfriend(s)?)
Take cooking classes or try an instrument (violin?)
Develop and become the leader of your circle
Send flowers to Mom
Have dinner with your dad/brother
Sky dive / Scuba dive (possible in Hawaii)
Attend black and white tie event / masquerade party
Get a job you are proud to have

1 comment:

Jay said...

The "develop and become the leader of your circle" is one of the more important ones up there since it has more of a long term impact than most of the others. I have found it to be more difficult to accomplish than I had thought it would be. I have been hosting parties, organizing events, but it is all so time consuming and it is easy to have misteps. It is just like pickup, it takes quite a bit of time to develop the skillset.